EASY STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM
Download application form below, fill it out and send it back to us with all your other documents by email (see instructions below).
2. MANDATORY MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
La Turquoise has been chosen as the exclusive provider of malpractice insurance for our members.
Indeed, our members can now make a request directly online. They receive their quote immediately and can issue their contract by choosing to pay by credit card without charge or by monthly payments with Primaco finance company inc.
A minimum charge of $50 applies for monthly payment.
3. SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Attach diploma(s) and transcripts
- Attach a proof of your inscription to the Bridge Program: Any NAO or NUMSS alumni who want to become a member of our associations need to take the “Bridge Program” (you need to send us a proof of your inscription to the program) if they have studied online.
- Attach a copy of government issued photo identification (driver's license or passport)
- You must send us a proof of your mandatory malpractice insurance coverage from La Turquoise.
Email all documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. SEND YOUR PAYMENT
Send your payment ($400 + $59.90 tax = $459.90 by e-transfer or Paypal)